Nanyang Technological University
July 9 – 10, 2015
- Opening remarks
- Cheong Siew Ann – How might a complexity lens be like and how might we use it?
- Seán Cleary – Challenges of complexity: Global megatrends
- Colm Connaughton – Stochasticity in models of complex dynamics
- Lex Hoogduin – An alternative paradigm for economics
- Nick Obolensky – What happens when you look at leadership using a complexity lens?
- Graham Sack – Culture as a complex adaptive system
- Eörs Szathmáry – The major transitions in evolution
- Linton Wells – Applying adaptive learning to a national security problem
- Nick Obolensky – Recapitulation of first day
- Closing remarks